Studio Monitor Amplifier
The CPA-50+ Stereo Power Amp is the perfect partner for any passive speaker, and especially in the studio with a set of passive cube monitors. The latest incarnation of the CPA-50+ has had an upgrade over it's predecessor, providing enhanced specifications that improve the audio quality and accuracy, giving it a cleaner and more articulate sound with higher clarity and detail across the frequency range, and also includes the benefit of a universal power supply.
Sitting between your monitor controller/pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, the high performance Class D amplifier delivers 50Wrms per channel into 4 ohms (25Wrms per channel into 8ohms) and offers features including a universal power supply, thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication. With just a 6.5” square footprint, the CPA-50+ blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
In addition to working in stereo the CPA-50+ can also function as a 120Wrms into 6ohms Monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
- 50+50Wrms into 4 Ohms.
- 25+25Wrms into 8 Ohms.
- 1x120W into 6 Ohms bridged mode.
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers).
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input.
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 6W of power when idling and <0.5W when in standby mode.
- Improved specification: 115dB Dynamic Range; SNR = 101dB (1W 8 Ohms); 0.05% THD+N @ 4 Ohms; Crosstalk >80dB.
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection. Standby, fault and bridge indicators.
- Improved universal mains power supply.
- Rugged steel chassis. Desktop unit that can be stacked.
- Compact and Portable.
- Dimensions: L 165mm (184mm including connectors) x W 165mm x H 51mm.