Markbass Little Mark III
500-watt Class D Bass Amplifier Head
The flagship Markbass amplifier, the Little Mark III is the industry standard for tone, portability and value.
This amp adds some high-requested features to its famous predecessor Little Mark II, with the same compact size and weight!
The Little Mark III's solid-state preamp has a warm and natural sound, and faithfully reproduces the true tone of your instrument. The 500-watt Markbass power amp (Markbass Proprietary Technology) supplies impeccable bass frequency reproduction. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
All the power with none of the weight! I'm a big fan of the VLE control on these especially, which brings some old-school vibe to what is traditionally a very clean and clear amp.