Revered for finger-style and superb tonal balance, this orchestra model with scalloped X top bracing delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam. Sitka spruce and rosewood paired with a sleek low modified oval neck for great dynamic control, and tortoise colored binding for a simple classic look. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood