Korg Monotron Duo
The Dual Oscillator monotron DUO offers X-MOD capabilities for generating even more extreme sounds.
Go Anywhere Analog: That was the theme behind the remarkable battery-powered and palm-sized analog synthesizer that Korg dubbed the monotron. Now the powerful and fun-to-play monotron is joined by two new siblings. Each is played from a ribbon controller keyboard with newly added features. The monotron’s simple operation and ease of use (5 knobs and 1 switch) is alive and well, inviting hours of enjoyment and musical exploration.
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD circuit borrowed from Korg’s classic Mono/Poly
- Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
- Synthesizer structure
- 2 VCOs with X-Mod; 1 VCF
- Standby / VCO1 / VCO1+2, Scale Select Button: (Chromatic -> Major -> Minor -> Off)
- VCO1 Pitch, X-MOD Int., VCO2 Pitch, VCF Cutoff, VCF Peak
- Ribbon Controller
- Headphone Volume
- Aux Input
- ⅛" Stereo Jack
- Headphone Output
- ⅛" Stereo Jack
- Miniature Internal; Disabled when headphones are in use
- Power Supply
- AAA batteries (x2), recommended alkaline batteries
- Battery Life
- Approximately 8 hours (with alkaline batteries)
(W x D x H)
- 120 mm x 72 mm x 28 mm / 4.72” x 2.83” x 1.10”
- 95g / 3.35 oz. (without batteries)
- AAA batteries x2 (for verifying operation)
|* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.