Classic herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony and Sitka spruce in the shape that started it all: the Dreadnought. Paired with our most comfortable neck, vintage appointments, scalloped, forward-shifted bracing, and a lifetime warranty. Powerful bottom end, rich tone, and strums that will fill the room—music history made new. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood