Green Bullet Dynamic Microphone
The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device.
What is this microphone best suited to?
The Shure 520DX has predominately been used for the harmonica, but can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Cable length 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Frequency response 100 to 5,000 Hz