Behringer XENYX 1204USB
The compact XENYX 1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs.
Add to this our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors, which provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note – and the 1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX 1204USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the 1204USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany