RODE Wireless Go II
Compact Wireless Microphone System
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
The Wireless GO II takes wireless versatility to new heights. Featuring a 3.5mm TRS analog output for plugging into cameras, plus a digital audio output via USB-C for plugging into smartphones, tablets and computers, it is perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or on-stage presentations, vlogging, YouTubing, livestreaming and more.
On-board recording means you never have to worry about dropouts or audio issues again, while the flexible gain control lets you precisely tailor the output to your device. The Wireless GO II also offers the option to record each channel separately or combine the two, ensuring ultimate flexibility in post-production.
Ultra-Compact Wireless Audio
The Wireless GO II offers the same pocket-sized form factor as the original Wireless GO. The transmitters and receiver weigh less than 32g, taking up virtually no space in a camera kit bag, backpack, handbag or briefcase. It also comes supplied with a handy carry pouch to keep everything tidy and secure. The Wireless GO II's unique clip design makes it quick and easy to mount onto clothing or a camera cold shoe, mobile camera rig, boom pole, or any cold shoe accessory – ultra-compact wireless audio for any recording situation.
Professional Sound. Seamless Connectivity
The Wireless GO II has been designed to deliver professional-quality sound while being incredibly simple to use. The transmitters and receiver come auto paired, ensuring a seamless set-up process every time. RØDE’s Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers a range of up to 200m (line of sight) and is optimised for extremely stable operation in areas with a high level of RF activity, including dense urban environments, shopping malls, universities, convention centres and offices.
Each transmitter features a high-quality in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule for completely wireless recording, plus a 3.5mm TRS input for plugging in a lavalier microphone. The Wireless GO II is also supplied with twist-and-lock furry windshields for recording in windy or adverse weather conditions. Crystal-clear, professional sound in any situation.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 24 hours of internal memory
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
TX Length: 44 Width: 45.3 Height: 18.3
RX Length: 44 Width: 45.5 Height: 18.3
3 x SC20
1 x SC5
3 x Furry
1 x Pouch Bag